SUMMER MAULDEN PHOTOGRAPHY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bookings will be confirmed by SUMMER MAULDEN PHOTOGRAPHY prior to attending appointment.
2. Next day delivery applies to business days only.
3. Any additional fees will be advised to you prior to undertaking any services.
4. It is at the responsibility of the real estate agent to advise its clients of appropriate appointment times.
5. Properties over 20 miles from SUMMER MAULDEN PHOTOGRAHY franchisee, may incur additional travel charges at up to $0.57permile.
6. All images will be supplied to the agent or property owner after payment is received.
7. If a property is unattended at arrival in which access is not possible, a cancellation fee will be charged at 50% of the total booking value.
8. All packages come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
9. Payment must be made in accordance to the terms set out on the invoice particulars.
10. Tailored packages can be arranged, please email for further information.
11. It is illegal to copy or use these images without Photographer's permission. Use without permission may be subject to civil or criminal penalties. Notice of License The Photographer grants Client a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the purpose of listing the Property under the Client's current contract with the property owner. This extends to the Client's use of images on the MLS listing as well as other promotional materials intended to sell the property. In the event the property does not sell, these images may not be transferred to any other party, including subsequent listing agents or the property own.
To put it plainly: You may use the photos for MLS, the internet, printed material, social media- as long as you have paid Summer Maulden Photography directly.
You MAY NOT sell or transfer the images to the home owner, another agent, your broker, or any other persons. If someone would like to purchase the images they can contact Summer Maulden Photography.
Summer Maulden Photography owns the rights to the images.
The images you purchase (regardless of Temporary or Permanent Usage Rights) are non-transferable and cannot be given away, bartered or sold. The client who pays for the images is the only one who has the rights to use the images. For example, a realtor pays for images but cannot give those images to the builder, designer, remodeler, stager, etc. of that property photographed.
HOW TO PREPARE
-Turn all TVs OFF, hide remotes
-Turn all computer screens OFF and hide wires and cables
-Open blinds/window treatments to let in outside light
-Remove crates, litter boxes, dog beds and please have the pets not present or take for a walk when I photograph your home unless noted otherwise.
-Remove personal photographs (or replace with general landscape/object photographs)
-Remove small floor rugs to reveal actual flooring
-Place all shoes/jackets/toys/clutter in closets(I do not photograph closets unless specified by agent)
-Bathrooms: Get rid of all products in the shower and on top of the counters. Clean the bathroom. Pay attention to mirrors. Remove towels and robes. Toilet seat should be down.
-Bedrooms: Clear all dresser tops and nightstands. There should be no personal items. Make all beds. Remove chargers
-Exterior: Spruce up the yard. There should be nothing in the yard, just grass:) Roll up garden hoses. Open umbrellas. Hide pool items and remove pool cleaner. If doing twilight images make sure the outside lights are working. Also when doing twilight images, if you have solar screens remove them. Close garage and remove cars from the driveway and the front of the home.
-Look through my photos to get ideas of how to stage your home.
-Now, relax and sit back because I am coming to do my job and we will get that home sold for you!